elite Xplorer 10W CREE LED Super Bright Torch 2 CL/HEXPLOR500
Alkaline Batteries Included
The Lighthouse Xplorer range of torches are designed to the highest specification using the best materials to produce torches that are solid, durable, reliable and intended for rugged outdoor activities. Each torch provides a long lasting and powerful source of light and is ideal for use in both professional and leisure activities.
A compact torch with a digitally regulated CREE 10 Watt high performance LED providing an output of up to 500 Lumens with five different output options available including 100, 50, and 25 percent illumination, Strobe or SOS function. The torch casing is manufactured using durable aircraft-grade T6061aluminium, with a hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and fitted with a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating. The tailcap switch has a positive action with momentary-on function and mode selection system.
Torch operating modes:
Torch supplied in a gift box complete with a set of C Alkaline batteries, a storage belt pouch and wrist strap.
- XML-T6 LED with a lifespan of 100,000 hours
- Uses 2 C cell batteries (included)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity circuit protection
- Positive tailcap switch with momentary-on function
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Manufactured from durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Torch Size: 176mm (L) x 35mm (Diameter) x 43.3mm (Head)
Weight: 200g (excluding battery)
|Output||500 lumen||250 lumen||70 lumen||/||/|
|Waterproof grade||IPX-8, underwater 2 metres|
|Accessories||Wrist Strap, Pouch, Spare O-ring, Spare Button Cover, 2 C Cell Alkaline Batteries|
|£40.96 exc.VAT||£49.15 inc.VAT|
|€47.51 exc.VAT||€58.44 inc.VAT|