LED Pocket Torch - USB RechargeableL/HPOCKETUSB
This Lighthouse USB Rechargeable LED Pocket Torch has a compact and lightweight design. The body is manufactured from high grade aluminium. The torch features a super white 120 lumen LED and is powered by a rechargeable 3.7V 350mAh Li-ion battery.
Simply unscrew the tail cap and plug the torch into any convenient USB power source, the charging light will glow red and change to green when the battery is fully charged and ready for use.
Operated by a clever rotating collar switch, the torch will provide up to four hours of light on a full battery charge. The torch can be top-up charged at any time to ensure it is always ready for use.
- Super white 120 Lumen high performance LED
- Integrated USB charging plug for convenience
- 4 hour run time, 2 hour recharge time
- Operated by a clever rotating collar switch
- Can be top-up charged at any time to ensure it is always ready for use
|Run time||Up to 4 hours|
|Light source||High performance LED|
|Battery||Li-ion 3.7V 350mAh rechargeable|
|Charge time||2 hours|
|Dimensions||97 x 27mm|
|£16.44 exc.VAT||£19.73 inc.VAT|
|€19.55 exc.VAT||€24.05 inc.VAT|
I've had a couple of other Lighthouse torches for several years, a Zoom Headlight (incredible beam!) and Pocket Inspection torch. Both are well-designed and well-made, surviving heavy use at times as work lights (on NiMh rechargeable cells), at times in used all day for several days on the trot. This, plus affordable pricing, makes Lighthouse my 'go-to' brand for torches.
One thing I miss with our latest car is no torch as part of the range-topping spec., despite several USB and 12V sockets; so I wanted a small pocket/emergency torch that could be left on charge for extended periods. This Torch ticks all my boxes for this purpose:-
1. Solidly made.
2. A known reliable brand.
3. Reasonable price.
4. Pocket-sized: 97 x 27mm, 4" x just over 1", and lightweight 109gm.
5. Li-Ion rechargeable.
6. Fits (USB) outlets in the car.
7. Battery level indication when in a live outlet: a small LED changes from Red (Charging) to Green (Fully charged).
8. Good light (120 lumens), combined with -
9. Several hours (4) use from a full charge.
10. Combination close-to wide beam for finding things inside the car (all-black trim), under bonnet checks/top-ups, wheel-changing etc.; plus a centre spot for safe walking along poorly-lit roads/drives/car-parks.
1 review awaiting approval